Thread: What do you look for in a model?

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

What do you look for in a model?

Do you go strictly for looks, or also for attitude. I will admit, I have had some models who were horrible to work with, that I would never work with again, even though some of them were good looking. Do you guys also factor that in when having models back for shoots, or do you just worry about the look?
    ICQ# 200-385-093

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Right in the agreement our models sign before they come to work for us, we make it clear that attitude is a non-starter, and we will send them home if they cause problems, act unprofessionally, or are otherwise difficult or unpleasant to work with.

We've also eliminated otherwise cute models from consideration if, during our initial conversations over IM or phone, they've shown attitude.

There are plenty of beautiful models (or wanna-be models) and we have way more applicants than we can ever use to warrant working with someone who is difficult.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I never put up with attitude. I have a simple 'do it or leave it' policy. If a model bitches about too much I simply call it a day and stop everything, regardless how cute the model might be. Luckily I haven't experienced much of such a behaviour from models. The models I work with are more business minded it seems. I make it pretty clear in advance that in case a shooting isn't finished successfully for whatever reason, all pictures will be deleted and they will be send away without being paid and there will be no refund of travel expenses as well.

we've been very lucky. we'veonly run into 2 models who didn't have a great attitude, and we sent them home. well, it's not just luck. i try and talk with each model several times and only book the ones who seem easy to work with.

btw, dean - lots of amateur sites have some less than cute models with great attitudes and i think it works and adds a feeling of reality. after all, not everyone is perfect and attractive.

allboysvideo
    I agree with the everyone and "Bravo"....well said!!!! WE also do the same as the previous posts.