Thread: Affiliates that make their own buttons.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

Affiliates that make their own buttons.

Do you guys that own paysites care if your affiliates made their own buttons, or would you prefer to have your designer make them specifically for that affiliate?
    ICQ# 200-385-093

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I have no problems with affiliates creating their own buttons, in fact, they could probably do a better job than i could because they know what draws clicks on their sites better than i do.

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    By buttons... What do you mean? Banner? Small Banner?
    Be Who You Are!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Some (not too many) need banners in odd sizes and they would rather chose the images they create them from. As long as they don't change our logo in the creation of the banner or use images which are not ours, then we are totally cool with it. (We did have an affiliate that created a series of banners using content from a hardcore site-ours is all solo-which we had a tough time getting him to remove. He just couldn't understand why that was a problem.

you've never done the wildmonkeydance? wildwildwest's Avatar
    I've had to make my own in the past, because the sponsor's webmaster was "too busy" to accomodate a request for a rather common size (200px wide or less) banner.

Too busy? Indeed...

Oh yes, another time, the banners were too small to attract attention, so I have to agree with Lee; we know what works in our house.

W.W.West
    ultimate gay male erotica traffic
    wildmonkeydance

I'll do my best to help affiliates, but yeah.. sometimes I'll jsut send them the raw images and let them come up with something.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

you've never done the wildmonkeydance? wildwildwest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    I'll do my best to help affiliates, but yeah.. sometimes I'll jsut send them the raw images and let them come up with something.
    And then you have sponsors like Jasun, who sends you things you need, then sends you whatever you ask for, plus more stuff you didn't ask for, and even more stuff on top of that!

Thanks for the new images, Jasun!

W.W.West
    ultimate gay male erotica traffic
    wildmonkeydance