Thread: Models wearing t-shirts for other sites

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

Models wearing t-shirts for other sites

Am I being pissy or is it fucking annoying to get an update from a site with their latest model/s wearing t-shirt of some other site/blog/mag etc?

Nice free advertising for which I'm not getting paid or should I just shut up and roll with it?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im kinda with you on that.

If a site wants to have the model wearing a T it should at least be for the site the model is appearing on (if exclusive content) if not exclusive of course, then there isnt really anything that can be done as the producer obviously thought about this at the time of shooting the content (and probably owns the site being advertised).

Actually, thats a pretty good way for content producers to drive traffic to their own sites, sneaky

Regards,

Lee

I take pics of the models wearing T-shirts promoting plenty of sites, but I'll only give those pics to the site being promoted. I call it "exclusive promo content."
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Im kinda with you on that.

If a site wants to have the model wearing a T it should at least be for the site the model is appearing on (if exclusive content) if not exclusive of course, then there isnt really anything that can be done as the producer obviously thought about this at the time of shooting the content (and probably owns the site being advertised).

Actually, thats a pretty good way for content producers to drive traffic to their own sites, sneaky

Regards,

Lee
    Sneaky, maybe or just good business - perhaps there are marketing/partnering agreements in play?

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    I don't think it is diabolical, just sloppy. But then we just have the one shirt we keep passing around. :bandana: