Thread: Renewing vs. one time membership option

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.

Renewing vs. one time membership option

What are your thoughts on offering one time 30 day membership (at a higher charge) in addition to recurring? Have you do it? Do you find more customers sign up for the one time?
    AEBN -Earn 20% referral for life
    Click here to get started

I said Cha Cha Heels... Black Ones!!!
    We offer a 30 day one time along with our re-occurring. We charge $10.00 more for the one time and have a boat load of people using this. We find that there are customers out there who will pay extra so they don't have the hassle of cancelling before the rebill.
    Chris
    chris@buzzwest.com

BuzzWestCash - Featuring The Hottest Military Men On The Net

Refer an Affiliate and Earn 10% On All Of Their Sales - Sign Up Today!

Xstr8guy
    We do it to. Our 30 day non-recurring is $8 more than a recurring membership. Perhaps we should jack that up another couple dollars.

Baghdad Bob
    i dont like when sponsors do this because i dont get paid on the members when he rejoins the next month after cancelled

How long have you been gay? Bab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redapplechris View Post
    We offer a 30 day one time along with our re-occurring. We charge $10.00 more for the one time and have a boat load of people using this. We find that there are customers out there who will pay extra so they don't have the hassle of cancelling before the rebill.
    So in the end do you make more $?
    Bab - ICQ 53343648
    Promote the best: www.ClubBisexual.com - over 350 bisexual fhg - Gigantic amount of free content