Thread: The one model

Gay is the new Black

The one model

Can one model be the breaking point of going from a small program to an overnight success?

Can someone become an instant star, instant buzzword and a goldmine for your company name?
    Be Who You Are!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I actually think it can, to a certain extent, the most recent instance of this was that Josh Tucker guy, his site was reasonably successfull, then he and the program owner started bitching on the boards and now the model is no longer in the business and the program owner is looked at as some kind of gay pariah who nobody takes seriously.

I cant help but wonder what would have been different if it wasnt for all the BS with that model for the program owner, he took a good thing and fucked it up imho.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Well, to be fair, I saw Josh Tucker at Internext, and he looked totally tweaked out and pretty awful, so I think that's why the deal fell apart... no one that I know of wants to shoot a site with a model who looks like an addict that crawled in off the street.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I saw Josh Tucker at Internext, and he looked totally tweaked out and pretty awful,
    That's a shame. Be damned if I let drugs screw up a good thing. Plenty of time to get high or whatever after you retire.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    his site was reasonably successfull, then he and the program owner started bitching on the boards

I'm still wondering why people go on boards and leave a clear distinct and lasting record of just why they're an asshole and why no one should work with them.