Thread: Hardcore Vs. Softcore - What Do You Think Surfers Want?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Hardcore Vs. Softcore - What Do You Think Surfers Want?

I have to admit, i really do think that hardcore content is the primary focus of surfers today based on my own experiences, my non-nude site on Condom Cash is constantly one of my bottom 10 converting sites and im pretty sure that this is because more and more surfers want the hardcore stuff. That being said, so far every member that has joined Male Non Nudes (with the exception of 2) still has their membership in active rebilling.

What do you folks think about this, are surfers more inclined to react to, and join a site featuring primarily hardcore content over softcore every time?

Regards,

Lee

depends on the marketing, but the term "non nude" never sells to surfers. shirtless is a term one can use to sell non nude males, and guys in underwear who stay in underwear sell well.

non nude males isn't a text link i would use, and isn't probably a title that sells. guys who want softcore want something to hook them - gorgeous men, muscle or to know the guys are real amateurs. also the quality, energy and positions of the men on the tour count - they're the only thing you have to sell with unlike with hardcore where even with less appealing guys, the sex is part of the sales pitch.