Thread: Affiliates and Online Shopping

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.

Affiliates and Online Shopping

We are launching our online clip store in the next three weeks and are wondering how best to involve our affiliates in the process. We will be promoting it from inside our membership area as well as in the preview area for people that do not want to join but still want the content. The model shows that this should do very well and we want to be sure to continue to reward the productive affiliates that send traffic to us. Any suggestions?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Manifest_M View Post
    The model shows that this should do very well and we want to be sure to continue to reward the productive affiliates that send traffic to us.
    It will, this is something i have been working on for a while now too on Condom Cash :thumbsup:

Make sure that you offer, in addition to single .zip files, bulk .zip files to and set the prices along the lines of VOD price point, maybe $5 per clip (thats what im planning on charging on my zip store).

Also, do .zips that contain both images and movies, even screen grabs for the images, these will add a feeling of the surfer actually getting 'more' for the $

Regards,

Lee

Including images is a good idea. How long are these clips you are selling at that price? Most the downloads that I see are closer to 1.50-2.00 per minute.

Dzinerbear
    Take a look at TakeMyCum.com, it may help you out with pricing.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Manifest_M View Post
    Including images is a good idea. How long are these clips you are selling at that price? Most the downloads that I see are closer to 1.50-2.00 per minute.
    Im not going to be selling 'clips' but scenes, along with images that correspond to the scene or screen grabs where there is no image set available for a specific movie scene.

Id stay away from using terms like 'clips' on the store as that tends to lend itself to lower quality, smaller length video clips not longer, better quality scenes, which is what most surfers are wanting these days unfortunately

Take a look at some of the stuff that SpunkyCash has to offer in terms of their zip stores

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Take a look at TakeMyCum.com, it may help you out with pricing.

Michael
    Michael,

TakeMyCum isnt actually a zip store, its a movie site that offers access to ALL of the movies being shown for a $15 price point, not individual scenes/clips/images.

Regards,

Lee

You are right about the term 'clips'. We don't ever use that term in 'mixed company'. We don't generally use the term 'scenes' because a scene may be 20 minutes long.