Thread: Anyone using Moniker

Anyone using Moniker

to buy or sell domains? A friend just enlightened me that they auction names off at some of the adult industry events, and you can submit names for sale. They take like a 10% broker fee. Was wondering if anyone has bought or sold domains with them and what was your experience with it all.

Teaser
    Yes, I'm using moniker, my rep's name is Bari and she is the bomb! She helped me push a domain into the auction happening at the Florida show next week

I've seen some great domains going for thousands of dollars and people seem to do well with them. Anyone else have some exp?

Oh cool ... can I ask what name(s) you're listing? Do they have a minimum price they sell these at or can you set a lowest base price you'd accept?

Teaser
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Oh cool ... can I ask what name(s) you're listing? Do they have a minimum price they sell these at or can you set a lowest base price you'd accept?
    You can set you prices within certain limits. You can start with a 0.00 or start with say 6k or whatever.

I've decided to let go of "shegotcock.com" great domain for shemale players. I hope it goes well. It is a fav of mine, but it is just collecting dust. I have more coming up in more auctions this year.

xxxbizhosting.com is another going up soon as well as

generalbucks.com
    bucknakedasians and a few more
    These two I bought I was going to build a whole "buck" site network buck this buck that, but again time fell short on me

Quote Originally Posted by Teaser View Post
    You can set you prices within certain limits. You can start with a 0.00 or start with say 6k or whatever.

I've decided to let go of "shegotcock.com" great domain for shemale players. I hope it goes well. It is a fav of mine, but it is just collecting dust. I have more coming up in more auctions this year.

xxxbizhosting.com is another going up soon as well as
    generalbucks.com
    bucknakedasians and a few more
    You own those? dang -- you've been hoarding some goodies!

Teaser
    **eg** don't ask where I been hoarding them and I won't tell you *EG*
    Ok now I'm just silly :broccoli:

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    to buy or sell domains? A friend just enlightened me that they auction names off at some of the adult industry events, and you can submit names for sale. They take like a 10% broker fee. Was wondering if anyone has bought or sold domains with them and what was your experience with it all.
    Hi Bec

If you have any questions about Moniker feel free to contact me directly
    Thanks

Regards,
    ~Bari
    bari@moniker.com
    954-861-3539
    800-688-6311 Ext. 3539

"Moniker is the first and only provider of Domain Asset Management"