Thread: Best/most respected companies in the online gay adult industry?

XBIZ Q

Best/most respected companies in the online gay adult industry?

Hi all,
    Quentin from XBIZ here, posting on GWW for the first time in ages, and for the first time since starting the new gig at XBIZ.

I'm hoping to educate myself on the current state of the 'gay sector' (for lack of a better term) of the online adult industry, as I've been sort of out of the mix for the last couple years, and I'm hoping the GWW community can help point me in the right direction.

If you were to choose a handful of companies (let's say between 3 and 5 companies) as the best and/or most respected businesses in the gay online adult market, who would be on your list?

I have my own notions as to who the most widely respected and successful companies are, but these come largely from my own relatively limited experiences, and stem from traffic trades, content purchases, etc. made in years past, not recently. I'd like to hear the GWW community's thoughts on this, and sort of 'freshen up' on my industry knowledge in this area.

So.... who would be on your list?

- Q

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    In no particular order, BadPuppy, MaleFlixxx, RandyBlue, TLA Video, NakedSword.

So how the fuck have you been buddy? I think the last time we actually spoke you were still over at TopBucks about to leave for that company that hired Lee Noga LOL

Regards,

Lee

XBIZ Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

So how the fuck have you been buddy? I think the last time we actually spoke you were still over at TopBucks about to leave for that company that hired Lee Noga LOL

Regards,

Lee
    I'm doing well, thanks. After the short-lived gig you referred to and prior to coming over to XBIZ, I was writing for YNOT, helping out the NicheBucks crew with public relations and traffic building efforts and doing a bit of consulting on the side.

The XBIZ thing kind of came out of the blue, and I'm really enjoying it. The breadth of topics that we cover is pushing me to re-educate myself about the industry, while making good use of the areas with which I'm already pretty well versed... nice mix of stuff to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'd also add Pridebucks, Intense Cash and Chilihost onto that list. You didn't say sponsors per se - but adult businesses.

Dzinerbear
    I'd have to say: Maleflixxx, Gunz Blazing, Pride Bucks, Men at Play, Colt Studio, Fratmen, Buddy Profits, and Gay Demon would all be on my top list.

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I'd also add Pridebucks, Intense Cash and Chilihost onto that list. You didn't say sponsors per se - but adult businesses.
    Yeah theres a load of companies that you could add to a list like this, they were the first 5 that came to mind immediately.

Hell, we could probably name (almost) everyone on GWW if we had to LOL

Regards,

Lee

XBIZ Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Right - this is definitely not limited to sponsors/affiliate programs, although I'm keenly interested in those, for sure.

Baghdad Bob
    defintly badpuppy and nakedsword should be on the list

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    That is tough there is a lot of great companies. I would say BadPuppy, PrideBucks and NakedSword make my list.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Madame0120
    Just the other day, I was wondering if Q Boyer was a real person. I've enjoyed reading your work - you are always featured on YNot.

Badpuppy, Pride Bucks and Condom Cash are just a few of the many well-run gay focused businesses. If you want to know about the "little guy", you only have to check out our company, straight owned, but headed by an old Fag Hag.

www.bluetoonmedia.com
    A Proud BadPuppy Contributor

New Affilates Always Welcome!