Thread: Email contact for Male Directory

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

I Wonder? Email contact for Male Directory

Morning all anyone know how to contact the owner of Male Directory http://www.maledirectory.com
    weve sent numerous emails but had nothing back and either we are being ignored for some strange reason or they simply are not getting our emails etc

Cheers Peter

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Baghdad Bob
    did you chek their whois email address and used that

Dzinerbear
    Peter,

I sent them a PM through the board, it took several weeks but they finally replied. As someone who runs a directory, I can tell you that I'm overworked and I get dump trucks full of spam. I had an angry webmaster shout at me because he e-mailed me on Monday and by Wednesday morning I still hadn't replied to him. I just laughed. I've been waiting for Penis Bot to approve galleries I submitted over 1.5 months ago.

Try a PM through the board Peter. It has a better chance of getting through I think. I seem to recall the Male Directory owner has a sort of super hero for an avatar. Northstar is his name, or something like that, I think.

Michael

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    thanks Michael - what would I do without you !

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com