Thread: How Do I Clear Stored Usernames/Passwords In Vista?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Do I Clear Stored Usernames/Passwords In Vista?

Does anyone know if it is possible to clear out specific stored usernames/passwords in Vista and only keep the ones that i use on a regular basis?

Failing that, how would i clear all stored logins from the system completely?

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Being a Mac person, I took my sole WIN machine to Staples and had them install VISTA for free.

The other day I bought something there and got a coupon for a free PC tuneup. Free has always been a favorite four letter word in my vocabulary, next to oral and anal in the video niches I shoot.

I'm debating about taking the machine in, because I probably will retire the WIN machine before too long, and will limp along with it.

The next Max OS X upgrade will be out in a couple of months. BootCamp will be more native with OS X Leopard. Bootcamp is the software that allows WIN to run on a Mac.

Best of both worlds, only except that it isn't a "dual boot" situation where you can switch back and forth, rather you choose at boot-up which OS you want to run: Mac or WIN.