Thread: Happy BELATED Birthday Cameron Cruise

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar

Happy BELATED Birthday Cameron Cruise

gosh....

I guess that we ALL FORGOT that the 30th was Cameron Cruise's birthday...

I guess that ALL those instant reminder gadgets were turned off that day...

no wonder he hasn't been around lately...

happy birthday Cam -

he really IS feeling forgotten... is he really that unlovable?

Making Pain Pay!
    Well, if I had known, you could be sure that I would have said Happy Birthday.

So, Happy Birthday.

Thanks for always having something constructive to say and helping out on the boards. I hope to meet you someday in person.

I hope you had a good day, and got what you deserved!
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

maybe we will post some of the photos from our trip to our mountain top retreat in Mendocino where we have the worst satellite connection in the world... (they say its lonely at the top - even though Cam is a bottom - new video footage shot this weekend proves different...)

god forbid we should publish - then EVERYBODY in the world would know where our 25 acres is and the feds would start buzzing overhead (again) looking for the $*%& field of weed)

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Happy Birtday Cam! Hope you guys enjoyed your trip!
    ICQ# 200-385-093

yeah - we had (still are) having a great time - sorry we missed you in Pismo - but as you know - California is our home - from Mendocino to Berkeley to 90210, etc....

the whole fucking state is dryer than a bone right now and worried about our northern most property - last year, we were in 25 miles of a major fire - we've only got 50,000 gallons on hand - up there right now in the big tank...

we'll have to break out the stored evian in the event of a major catastrophe... just like the relatives did way back yonder after the 1906 earthquake and fire which destroyed much of everything in our neighborhood on russian hill, north beach and telegraph hill... leaving us standing alone...

cam, i'm sorry i missed your birthday - you gotta know i wish you a happy belated one!!!!!

so, what did ya do and did ya get any good presents? and tony, did you come through with a birthday spanking?

Hey -- birthdays are supposed to get LOOOOOOOONG celebrations! So here's adding my wishes for a fantastic birthday and a healthy and prosperous year. :groovy:

CamCruise
    Hi Guys and Gals.
    Thanks for the B day wishes.
    Yes I am 39, just like Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    cam, i'm sorry i missed your birthday - you gotta know i wish you a happy belated one!!!!!

so, what did ya do and did ya get any good presents? and tony, did you come through with a birthday spanking?
    a great birthday - a special dinner - followed by my insistence in testing his gag response at home - followed the next day by a quick jo solo in the RAW at Bodega Bay in broad daylight -

Tipi Hedren couldn't have pulled it off any better - even if Alfred was there to direct!

tipi hedren masturbated raw at bodego bay?

Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    a great birthday - a special dinner - followed by my insistence in testing his gag response at home - followed the next day by a quick jo solo in the RAW at Bodega Bay in broad daylight -

Tipi Hedren couldn't have pulled it off any better - even if Alfred was there to direct!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Happy Birthday!!!:broccoli: :broccoli: :broccoli: :broccoli: :broccoli: :broccoli:

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Happy B-Day Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    tipi hedren masturbated raw at bodego bay?
    yeah, off camera while Hitch was turned the other way!

but Cam did it live for me! I love public display - even if there aint nobody 'round to watch (will be plenty to watch when the episode goes live on our site)