Thread: Rome opens a gay street....

Making Pain Pay!

Rome opens a gay street....

TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha thats awesome, any idea when they are going to be opening their 'straight street' or is it just the 'gays' that need their own little ghetto area?

Regards,

Lee

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    gosh - call me stupid but...

I always thought the Villa Borghese and Borghese gardens were ARE very GAY not to mention half the city - I think the protest is very cool

Italy has always turned its back on being out and gay - as in Greece, a huge number of married men enjoy homosexual relationships on the sly -

good that its in the open now and out of the closet(s) and toilets

I especially love the clergy (in vestments) in the Rome Central Train station toilets - right out of a Fellini movie...

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Part of me is wanting to go to Italy for the Winter, and up North to Belgium, Germany, Czech and Baltic states for the summer.

So, keep the support coming in, so I can afford to do this!

I plan to work with local Producers there, to make content for my sites as well as for DonMike to sell to all webmasters.
    Either way, it will be good for business of fellow webmasters.

If you are a webmaster here looking for fresh content, or someone in the industry in Europe, contact me so we can work together to make this trip happen. I can use the backing of webmasters here, and I can meet with Producers there, to create more hot Euro content.

I'd also luv to go to Isreal to work with awesome Israeli guys, but that is further down the list - even tho Israeli guys are so super hot here in LA.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Haha thats awesome, any idea when they are going to be opening their 'straight street' or is it just the 'gays' that need their own little ghetto area?

Regards,

Lee
    I thought Rome was as gay-friendly as San Francisco