Thread: Our New Design....

Our New Design....

Hey Guys,

I'm interested to get your comments on our latest tour design....

http://www.armpits.com/gay-fetish-site/home.html

We're testing it this week..... and will make it available for CCBill affiliates once we see how it does.....

Thanks
    Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    different

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post
    different

helpful...
    Domain inventory sale.

Wow umm I am not even sure how to say any of this gently - so I'll just give you my honest opinon.

The site design really reminds me of something I'd expect to see at some online gaming hub.

The font used on the site name is barely readable.

The movie animation is showing far too much j/o and not enough of da PITS ... same with some of the smaller pics and the cum shot one --- take them into a second level tour page, not the primary. Get my face deep into a man's sweaty armpit ... and closeup tongue action ... I want to imagine I can taste the salt and smell his muskiness.

I honest and truly suggest that a new design should embrace the 1024x layout and not 800x.

Much Better - Thanks Bec :cheerleader:
    Domain inventory sale.

Andrew
    I think it's different.. and different can be a good thing

the fonts are a little hard to read, and it doesn't look web 2.0 style, but rather 2005 paysite style (i.e. fits 2005 resolution). Perhaps it will convert better that way, but it can't hurt to have the text easier to read surely

Making Pain Pay!
    The only thing I could add would be to reiterate what Bec said about the movie clip. I would be uneasy to join as the clip shows way to much other stuff, and not enough armpits. I would think you were just trying to rip me off or capitalize on the few armpit shots you have and suppliment with other crap.

It is nice to have the other stuff, but in one of your pics it also shows a closeup of feet. Maybe feet and armpits are related fetish? Not sure...

But on the main page, I would have NOTHING but pits like Bec says. Make me explore a little more to find out there is other stuff...but my first glimpse should be PITS.

I actually kind of liked the font...but thats me.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I like the color scheme - that's different AND, unusual - hate the type cause its hard for old folks like me to read! Fancy scripts are ALWAYS difficult because of the "thicks and thins" of the letter strokes

love the clip (we don't give clips away) - I don't know if we should...

I think there' lots of good pits and action and I get a good sense of what's going on inside (but that's me)

if you comp me in.... I'll return a comp to u 2!

promising. I like the non-standard shape of the video window. it really draws you in.

Ditch the text explaining the armpit fetish. You don't really have to explain it and the pictures should do all the talking anyway. In general, the page is too busy. You should simplify it and you'll get a much better impact.

But I like the color scheme and the overall concept.