Thread: Holy Fuck....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Holy Fuck....

I dont remember the last time a night out cost so much :eek:

I wouldnt mind but there was only 5 of us tonight and we didnt really go overboard either.

What would you folks say you spend on average when you go out for a night drinking with friends?

I went out with a little over $1500 and came back with less than $100 in my wallet 5 hours later :eek: :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    My boyfriend lives in NYC and it ain't cheap to go out.

If we goto gay bars/clubs it's usually reasonable. If we goto some of the fancy straight clubs with his girlfriends - OUCH! A round of mixed drinks for five people can cost $100 easily. Add a couple bottles of champane to start the nite and a few shots to end it and you are at what you spent.

I took him and his best friend out this weekend and it was close to $500 for the nite.

On average when it's just us two, I plan on $150 each. That's pretty much what it takes to get me buzzed on $15 Long Island Ice Teas in NYC. I swear they are mostly water.

Lloyd

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Damn Lee I am going to come hang out with you! Normally I am the one buying, this will be a nice change!

Actually we will be in your neck of the woods, we are staying at a hotel on Cocoa Beach this evening - tomorrow

What did you all go do to spend 1400 bucks in 5 hrs? That's a lot of dollar bills at the strip club, that can't be it!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Making Pain Pay!

Wow..

You should live in a hick college town like me then...

Every Wednesday night they still have penny beer night...and well drinks are a nickel. ($5.00 cover.)

The best gay bar in town in actually the straight frat bar on penny beer night. Boy those frat boys love to drink!

We went out last wednesday, four of us....we went out with $50, and still have cash for Taco Bell on the way home. :bigears:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    My boyfriend lives in NYC and it ain't cheap to go out.

If we goto gay bars/clubs it's usually reasonable. If we goto some of the fancy straight clubs with his girlfriends - OUCH! A round of mixed drinks for five people can cost $100 easily. Add a couple bottles of champane to start the nite and a few shots to end it and you are at what you spent.

I took him and his best friend out this weekend and it was close to $500 for the nite.

On average when it's just us two, I plan on $150 each. That's pretty much what it takes to get me buzzed on $15 Long Island Ice Teas in NYC. I swear they are mostly water.

Lloyd
    Yeah we were up in NY last year with friends and quickly realized just how much we were going to end up spending LOL

We (*I*) ended up bar hopping after we left the sushi place we ate at and i think between the four of us we spent almost $2k that night haha

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam View Post
    What did you all go do to spend 1400 bucks in 5 hrs? That's a lot of dollar bills at the strip club, that can't be it!
    Haha i wish i knew, all i can remember spending money on was pizza which we had delivered to the bar then ate it outside with the owners, other than that, the rest of the evening is somewhat of a blur to me haha

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Every Wednesday night they still have penny beer night...and well drinks are a nickel. ($5.00 cover.)
    I used to love those nights at my local in the UK, you could walk in with 10 quid and leave with enough money for a rat burger or donna afterwards pissed as a newt

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Yeah we were up in NY last year with friends and quickly realized just how much we were going to end up spending LOL

We (*I*) ended up bar hopping after we left the sushi place we ate at and i think between the four of us we spent almost $2k that night haha

Regards,

Lee
    I know a sushi place where you can spend almost that. LOL.

NYC is fucking expensive.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Those are the times when you wish everyone was in AA. We are damn cheap dates!

:-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    we don't drink (out) usually - and it doesn't hurt to have "friends and family" in the wine business... salute!

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I used to love those nights at my local in the UK, you could walk in with 10 quid and leave with enough money for a rat burger or donna afterwards pissed as a newt

Regards,

Lee
    LOL...I love how "you people" talk. :crazy:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There's a bar in San Francisco that has "Broke as fuck night" where beers are like 50 cents. Other than that, I think the going rate is $8-10.

I agree with Chad. Sober people are fun AND cheap dates

CamCruise
    We used to call that getting rolled.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    $1500 !?!?!?!

Send a few hundred my way for my shooting trip to Europe! Half that will pay for a lot of transportation to get to my first destination?

I take ePassporte and PayPal.

RomeoAlpha
    Also it seems to me there used to be more house parties years ago whereas now everyone just wants to got to bars and clubs.