Thread: When Companies Send All Their Reps / Staff To The Shows..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

When Companies Send All Their Reps / Staff To The Shows..

Do you think they realize that those of us still running a business instead of being away partying are pretty much fucked until everyone gets back?

There have been 5 companies i have needed to contact in the last 36 hours for support related issues and so far i havent heard a reply for any of them with the exception of CCBill.

Why do sponsors send everyone on their staff to the shows and leave the support side of things closed for those of us who arent at the shows?

I just dont understand the reasoning behind it if you have multiple employees, you dont need them all at the show, thats just overkill.

Regards,

Lee

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I don't know but it always seems real stupid to me (stupid is my word for the day)

seems like I always feel as if I'm being ambushed by the company with lots of reps piling on top of us or worse yet,

as if their product isn't good enough to be sold by one or two GOOD reps but needs and entire support crew...

I'm not saying that large numbers on a sales staff at shows isn't a good thing - just maybe overkill - specially when half of them are drunk out of their skins! - that isn't very helpful either...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    specially when half of them are drunk out of their skins! - that isn't very helpful either...
    You know, i can honestly say i have never done a business deal with any sales rep at any of the shows (with the exception of Warren from MaleFlixxx in Phoenix), in part for the reason you mentioned above but primarily because they simply dont have the authority to approve the types of deals i want to do with them so id just be wasting my time.

I much prefer going directly to the company owners and talking with them about stuff because 99.99% of the time, when a deal has been made, it gets followed through on.

Regards,

Lee

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    we've made lots of deals with the company owners at some shows... sometimes a good thing, sometimes not...

at least there's a good opportunity to break bread (or whatever) and hash out some ideas

seems like everyone is always so busy and can't ever get around to coming over to our place

too bad - Maple Drive is now closed and our lunches with future associates just aren't the same anymore.... bitch, bitch bitch...

Baghdad Bob
    yes that is annoying