Thread: are people in Beverly Hills any more stupid...

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar

are people in Beverly Hills any more stupid...

than anywhere else?

shit! I just came back from the 90210 post office - Christ!

there are some dumb fuck people (my helpless neighbors) in there

first, there's this stupid chick with shopping bags full of shit she wants the postal guy to wrap and send for her!

then, there's the stupid idiot that keeps holding up the line because he's talking to his mother (on his phone so everyone can hear)...

then, there's the idiot that can't remember his own PO box number so, he can't get his new credit card out to pay for the packages he's trying to send "don't you have my credit card number on file" he says...

and its Saturday, so our "concierge" (the person who usually handles people and directs them places when you walk in) doesn't work on saturdays... so everyone is "helpless and lost"...

and our nice postal lady with the big silver hair and her own Tony&Cam smiley face window is moving to Phoenix - whah!

no wonder people go postal!

maybe we should start using Domino's Pizza to deliver for us...

i don't think it's people in beverly hills - it sounds like the people in the post office down the street from the house of pies. i think most people are stupid, and apparently mailing things is way too complicated for them :-/

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    i don't think it's people in beverly hills - it sounds like the people in the post office down the street from the house of pies. i think most people are stupid, and apparently mailing things is way too complicated for them :-/
    pies? did you say pies? I wish they sold pies at the post office - that would be very nice indeed - just like going to Marie Callenders to mail something and grab a quick slice -

maybe we have something there Patti? wanna start a franchise?

the post office in our up north town of Cloverdale, CA - yes, that's right, Cloverdale as in "living in..."

has lots of cute stuff including nose hair clippers for sale...

Making Pain Pay!
    Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but it sounds a lot like our small town post office too. Your lines are probably just longer.

I solved it by going to the post office at 10pm, when it is just me, a few guys checking their po boxes...and the amazing automated postage machine. I insert my card, place my package on the scale, type in the zip, and print my postage. No stupid questions, no lines, and NO ASSHOLES.

;o)
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: