Thread: Do The Webmaster Shows Effect Your Businesses Even If You Dont Attend?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Do The Webmaster Shows Effect Your Businesses Even If You Dont Attend?

I was curious to see what you folks thought about and had experienced when it comes to the shows you dont attend and how they can effect your businesses.

I tend to work a little better when the shows are on in terms of submitting sites etc for some reason although i honestly dont know why but i guess it might have something do to with there being less competition while everyone is at the show?

I have also noticed over the last 2 shows that traffic seems to drop across the board, my guess on this is because everyone goes away for 3 or 4 days at a time without having a backup system in place to ensure that traffic levels remain constant whilst they are at the tradeshow.

I just wondered if anyone else had noticed how the shows have an effect on their businesses even if they dont attend them?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Yes, the major problem with these shows is that noone pays the bills with an excuse "sorry we are at the show right now"

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima View Post
    Yes, the major problem with these shows is that noone pays the bills with an excuse "sorry we are at the show right now"
    I AGREE! It's tough trying to get business done when there is a major show going on because everybody is away and not as responsive to emails and ICQs as during non-show times. I get a lot of "let's talk about this after the show" answers from various companies.
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I had to miss Internext this time and I noticed the phone has hardly rung at all -- for me, this has been a peaceful and productive few days!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!