From now until the end of August Rainbow Content is offering up some amazing content deals for those of you looking to get some more image content inside your sites.

Our August deals are as follows for anyone looking to purchase some fully 2257 compliant gay or bisexual content:

Our full gay content library by instant download - $350 (a saving of over $400!).

Our full bisexual content library by instant download - $250 (a saving of over $200!)

Our entire content library by instant download - $500 (a saving of over $800!)

To take advantage of these spectacular deals please contact me by PM or by emailing sales@rainbowcontent. com

As mentioned, all of the content is 2257 compliant and you will receive your content and ids by instant download upon receipt of payment.

You can pay by wire, check, or epassporte (Epassporte is the quickest payment method). If you would like to use alternate payment methods please let me know and we can work something out for you on an individual basis.

In addition, if any program owners are looking for affiliate content, please hit me up by PM and i can cut you a killer deal on our full content library including affiliate usage rights.

Regards,

Lee