Thread: Update On Bec

Think big. Shoot hard.

Update On Bec

Bec just called me a few minutes ago. It appears that the cathater (?) that they were going to do did not work.

She will be going in for Triple Bypass today. I understand it's a somewhat routine surgery. I have had a few relatives have the operation and everything was fine.

So maybe an extra prayer or two today would be nice.

Bec - love you and wish you the absolute best.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    She's currently off the floor for tests and the nurse told me she'll be back shortly ill give her a call in an hour or so when she returns.

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I just got off the phone with Che, Becs partner who told me Bec has just gone under for a 3-6 hour operation.

Che sounds exhausted and shes going to try and get some sleep over the next few hours while Bec is having the surgery done.

I was also asked to tell everyone to keep sending positive thoughts for Bec (and for Che) during this time and that everything should be fine and right now Bec is expected to make a full recovery :thumbsup:

Che mentioned that Bec currently has THE BEST heart surgeon in the country working on her right now which is a good thing.

Obviously this is going to cost a fortune so anything anyone can do to help both Bec and Che out with their medical bills at this time is going to be greatly appreciated no matter how small.

Regards,

Lee