Thread: I Hope I see A Lot of You At LA Gay Erotic Expo

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

I Hope I see A Lot of You At LA Gay Erotic Expo

http://gayeroticexpo.com/

I've had fun at this in 2004, 2005, 2006... looking forward to 2007 this coming weekend.

To me, shows like this make much more sense than the webmaster conventions, per the thread Lee started yesterday!

This is where the pedal hits the metal... the studios and the websites meet the customers.

Whether trying to find new customers, or doing relations with existing customers.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    More good news!

Not only is LA Gay Erotic Expo happening at the LA Convention Center Sat & Sun, BUT:

* A Home Decorating And Remodling Show is happening...

AND

* KNBC-TV Ch 4's annual Health Fair - where you can get your Cholesterol and blood sugar and more tested.

Something for everyone.

Just got back from Gey Erotic Expo 2007.

Hung out with my friends at Rent Boy.com . Now, 2 of them have appeared in my productions! So that was great.

Said HI to my old friend Chi Chi LaRue (she was a newbie drag queen in the early 1980s at the club in Minneapolis where I was the Head DJ).

The twinks from Helix. Tiger Tyson. Jack Lawrence. Epoch. Treasure Island.

Only VOD was Naked Sword!!!! But I'm with them (AEBN), so all is fine!

Just Us Boys was the only webmaster per se.

My BFF Michael Lucas was NOT there

jackie Beat was pretty funny this year.

I haven't decided about going tomorrow or not. It's a long haul from venice Beach, and I've got movies to shoot, footage to edit, and DVDs to get into the mail.

Went to the NBC/Telemundo Health Fair and had my CHolesterol checked.