Thread: Increasing Affiliate Sales Once You Hit A Certain Level?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Increasing Affiliate Sales Once You Hit A Certain Level?

I was wondering how you folks handle this, right now, on one of the PPS programs im promoting i seem to have hit a ceiling on sales levels that no matter how hard i try i havent been able to break through.

Lets say, for sake of argument that i have been stuck at 100 sales a week with this sponsor, for the last 3 months, how would you go about increasing that level of sales?

Ive tried upping traffic but that doesnt seem to be working, ive tried alternate methods of advertising the sponsors sites and that also doesnt seem to be working, i have also tried swapping out the ads im using and again, that doesnt seem to be working in terms of increasing sales.

Do you think there is a ceiling limit that is pretty much impossible to break through as an affiliate promoting other companies sites?

As i say for the last 3 months or so ive been trying to break through this 100 sale ceiling but i just cant seem to make it happen and its actually starting to annoy me, any ideas on how i can increase this level of sales to the sponsor or do you think it is time to maintain this sales level and start afresh with a new program and try to build that up to the same levels?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I think it's like with everything in life. There is a limit you just can't break through, regardless how hard you try. I know this kind of thinking is especially hard to accept in the business world where everything has to go up constantly as planned. However, that's not the real life and the sooner you are ready to accept this fact the easier the life is going for you:

Improve what you can improve
    Accept what you cannot improve
    Know the difference between the two

This hangs on the wall over my desk for a couple of years now. It helped me a lot to stay on my way for the true important things in my life.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I dont agree with that, there are always ways/methods to increase sales, right now i breezed past the 100 and 150 a week mark, but im stuck at the current level and im sure its because im not doing something i should be.

Regards,

Lee

Programming Mastermind
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I dont agree with that, there are always ways/methods to increase sales, right now i breezed past the 100 and 150 a week mark, but im stuck at the current level and im sure its because im not doing something i should be.

Regards,

Lee
    I am not sure how much filtering of your traffic you are doing. But maybe fine tuning your traffic based on niches and redirecting to more specific sites would help pump those numbers up too. Are you pushing to much bear traffic to twink sites type of thing.