Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the weirdest Fetish?

justin21c

What is the weirdest Fetish?

What is the weirdest fetish? And only state the ones that are actually real.

MacDaddy

Re: What is the weirdest Fetish?

Originally posted by justin21c
    only state the ones that are actually real.
    DAMN!

That one where the guy cums up another guys ass, sucks it out, and spits it back into the first guys mouth. GROSS

What's that called? Flubbing or something

Lee, you and Pierre were telling me about it.

Oh now that goes beyond weird into just plain gross!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys ... but yukkkkk

AmazingGlass
    I have never been a fan of trampling.

BDBionic

Re: Re: What is the weirdest Fetish?

Originally posted by MacDaddy
    DAMN!

That one where the guy cums up another guys ass, sucks it out, and spits it back into the first guys mouth. GROSS

OHHH THAT'S THE FELCH/SNOWBALL COMBO!!!

BDBionic
    um... or so i've heard...?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar

DAMN!

Isn't that shrimping when you suck the cum out of the ass?

EWWW though. I think anything scat or blood is pretty weird and nasty.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

MacDaddy

Re: Re: Re: What is the weirdest Fetish?

Originally posted by BDBionic
    OHHH THAT'S THE FELCH/SNOWBALL COMBO!!!
    Bingo! Two points for you! That was the word I was trying to think of FELCH. So felching is the act of taking cum out of the ass with ones mouth? Now, I was having this conversation with a friend the other day, where does the word felch come from?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Shhh.... LOL

But yeah thats called feltching.

Shrimping is toe sucking.

Feltching acually gets my vote for the weirdest fetish to although each to their own.. whatever floats your boat as they say, not my place to judge just to make money off it :devil:

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Last night a friend told me that some guy on Gay.com offered him $2500 to stab him with a 6 inch blade in his chest below the rib cage 3 times.

3 times. 6 inch blade. $2500.

Apparently the guys does it a couple times a year. Pays someone $2500 that he saves up in the interim and tells them exactly where to stab, as he's figured out where he can get it without it killing him.

And it turns him on fiercely.

That wins my vote as the most fucked up fetish I've ever heard about.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Last night a friend told me that some guy on Gay.com offered him $2500 to stab him with a 6 inch blade in his chest below the rib cage 3 times.

3 times. 6 inch blade. $2500.

Apparently the guys does it a couple times a year. Pays someone $2500 that he saves up in the interim and tells them exactly where to stab, as he's figured out where he can get it without it killing him.

And it turns him on fiercely.

That wins my vote as the most fucked up fetish I've ever heard about.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now that IS fucked up!

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Some other honorable mentions:

1. That fetish where you step on and squish and kill little animals. Bugs. Mice. Birds. Or get off on seeing girls with hose and high heels do it.
    2. Getting kicked/punched in the nuts.
    3. Necrophilia.
    4. Scat (I once had a guy on Gay.com offer me money to go dookie in his mouth. He said he had a special chair set up for it and would pay me $20 per mouthful. I told him that kind of performance-based payment system was unacceptable, as he could "shave" results... maybe he had a big, huge mouth. Maybe he could let it fill up his mouth way too much before swallowing (the swallow would designate the amount as having been a "mouthful")... like letting it fill and then overflow like Dairy Queen soft serve ice cream and screw me outta money. That and the fact that I damn near vomited just reading that message from him. It was a few months before I dared go to gay.com again.
    5. http://www.balloon-guys.com
    6. http://www.boyknights.com
    7. Punch Fisting.
    8. Sticking objects up in to the urethra (pee hole).
    9. Animals up the booty (snakes, ferrets, mice, rats, fish, eels, lizards)
    10. Preggo-fetish (pregnant women. It's not that I think pregnant women are unnattractive... it's just... why would someone have a fetish for em?!).
    11. Diapers.

I'll think of more as I emerge from therapy.

Jasun
    See... these are all gross fetishes, but not exactly weird... they still have a connection to sex or sex organs... or body fluids.

Weird for me is things like...

1. Infantileism... being treated like a baby. complete with diapers, baby bottles, pissing in pants and big huge cribs.

2. Pies in the Face/Gunging/Dunk Tanks. To some people, this is all sex needs.. you can even leave your clothes on... in most cases, they actually prefer it that way.

3. Being Carried around by large burly men. Don't get it. Well.. ok.. maybe

4. Long manicured fingernails on strong muscular men.

5. Farts. I guess we're back to sex organ related... sort of like diet-scat.

6. Virtually anything Don is into. Too many to mention, and besides, he knows the two or three weird things that turn me on, and would quickly get me back.

7. Pony Boys. Whatever,

8. Erotic Furries dressed in Star Trek uniforms. OK.. can we please admit that it really doesn't get much weirder than getting married while dressed as a Klingon Kitten?

9. Clowns. They say everybody loves a clown. They're wrong.. virtually anybody sane HATES a clown. But there's a few out there who can make up the difference.

10. The smell of Axel grease. Oh, sorry.. that's one of mine.

11. Barry Gibb, Donny Osmond and Leif Garrett. on behalf of my generation, I would like to appologize for the 70s.

BDBionic
    what's a "pony boy"?

a lot of people believe a pony boy is just a twink, but think more halter and horsy behaviour.