Thread: Im About To Go Postal With GoDaddy...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Im About To Go Postal With GoDaddy...

Their domain transfer process is just fucked up, there is no other way to describe this clusterfuck of a system $0.02

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?

I Second That

Lee,

I've been there before with GoDaddy and you're absolutely correct.... its a complete clusterfuck! I have about 80 domains with them, some of which I've had to go through the transfer process on and it wasn't fun.

Hang in there.

PS ~ I live in the Phx area if you need me to go rip some ball hair out! :evilgrin:

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Godaddy is horrible.

Even buying 10 domains from them takes longer than it does for NatNet to set them up and install blogs on all ten.

Transferring is even worse.

Lee. You should consider Enom. They have a good domain drop service as well. I am not sure what account I have there, but it is not the basic one. I love that company.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    With all the negative (sometimes belligerently hateful) comments I hear directed at Godaddy, I'm really surprised that they're still around.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    With all the negative (sometimes belligerently hateful) comments I hear directed at Godaddy, I'm really surprised that they're still around.
    LOL. All I can say is that they probably sell a lot of worthless services to first time domain registers with all their damn add ons that they keep throwing at you.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    They have one of the most nightmarish customer service departments. It is as bad a canceling a gym membership over there.

Did someone say cocktail? steven619's Avatar

domain transfer

You know how to cancel a gym membership?
    Next you will tell me you were able to cancel an AOL membership when they used to charge.
    Steven: 619-269-7442 x401
    Red Apple Media
    Hosting, Development, and video Streaming
    San Diego, CA
    Home PageFacebook

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Manifest_M View Post
    It is as bad a canceling a gym membership over there.
    Whoa that IS bad!

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Oh yeah.... I set me neighbor up with her own domain name and email accounts through godaddy. It was a nightmare to do and to configure her email box through godaddy.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html