Thread: If I use CCBill

Gay is the new Black

If I use CCBill

I’m still on hold for the Visa approval but wanted to know if people have an issues with new programs opening up under a ccbill account or is it fine for now and down the road, if needed, a cascading option?

Making Pain Pay!
    I like ccbill programs and have no problems. (Obviously I use them too.) I am waiting to see what thier new cascading thing is going to be before deciding what to do about adding cascading.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Think big. Shoot hard.
    If I were to start a paysite now (which I am going to), I would invest in cascading software. But, my plans are to launch several sites over the coming year.

In all actuality it is VERY difficult to capture international traffic with just CCbill or Epoch for that matter.

There are MANY alternative billing options that you can (pay per minute as an example) that using software like Nats allows you to capture that otherwise you would not.

SO in the end, I guess you need to ask yourself, "do I want to capture as many customers as I can or am I satisfied with just what CCbill will let me capture?"

As an affiliate I will market any site that is good.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    To start with id definately go with CCBill, most affiliate webmasters have no problem using CCBill for accouting and almost everyone has at least 1 CCBill account.

From what i understand of the new affiliate system on CCBill it will also make it a lot easier for program owners to attract new affiliates too so i wouldnt go spending money on cascading scripts just yet

Regards,

Lee

Baghdad Bob
    i use a lot of ccbill sponsors and ithink a lot of others do 2

i'm happy to promote ccbill sponsors, and a lot of webmasters really love the way you can easily combine programs into 1 check.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    To start with id definately go with CCBill, most affiliate webmasters have no problem using CCBill for accouting and almost everyone has at least 1 CCBill account.

From what i understand of the new affiliate system on CCBill it will also make it a lot easier for program owners to attract new affiliates too so i wouldnt go spending money on cascading scripts just yet

Regards,

Lee
    The new cascading system is getting close, in fact, we have started a beta program for select clients for our:
    • new Cascading System
    • new 36-country DirectPayEU
    • new Global Load Balancing

If you are interested, contact me or visit the beta site CCBill Beta.
    Gary
    CCBill

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by ccjax View Post
    The new cascading system is getting close, in fact, we have started a beta program for select clients for our:
    • new Cascading System
    • new 36-country DirectPayEU
    • new Global Load Balancing

If you are interested, contact me or visit the beta site CCBill Beta.
    I was actually going to call you today but it totally slipped my mind, you going to be around in the office tomorrow babe?

Regards,

Lee

After 10am Pacific - give me a ring...
    Gary
    CCBill