Thread: Interesting Non Adult PPC Affiliate T.O.S I Just Saw

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Interesting Non Adult PPC Affiliate T.O.S I Just Saw

"Affiliates may not bid any higher than $0.10 for keywords on Google, Yahoo, MSN or any other placement for pay traffic source where keyword bidding is required to be utilized".

Im wondering why that is, i just dont understand some of these affiliate companies sometimes, they dont mind you using PPC traffic to send sales but they dont want you bidding more than an engines minimum bid? LOL

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Maybe the sponsor also bids for keywords and figures that affiliates will outbid them, or cause the minimum bid to increase, thus costing the company more PPC money.

Michael

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    true they probably bid on PPC as well which makes no sense. What about competitors in the same niche who bid more? :crazy:

another strange one I've found was being told what keywords you can bid on, and only those keywords. Or only using text provided by the program to sell the program. Or having to ask for your sales text be approved before you can send traffic to it. Some programs forbid linking directly to their page they make you send the traffic to your page first and then link with your code.