Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So What is your Sign and what does it mean?

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

i'M A GOAT

FUNNY my mother would have said i'm a bull in a china shop
    The Goats are the artists in temperament and in character. These changeable free spirits, love social gatherings, stimulating conversation, and interesting people. "Propriety" and a beautiful environment are important to their souls. Gentle in spirit, Goats desire a peaceful spot to exist undisturbed and un-obligated. Creative, sensitive and kind, those souls born into Goat years are warmhearted, disorganized, and extremely vulnerable. They are capricious, work when least expected to, and are never reached by being pressured or by a heavy hand. This 8th position in the zodiac is intelligent, sometimes insecure, and generous to a fault. This good Samaritan has a soft heart towards those less fortunate whether a homeless puppy or a needy friend, and needs a strong partner able to take the reins and handle their usually fortunate finances

Jason
    DA...you forgot to put the rest of what it means to be a dragon...

since I am also dragon, I will do it for both of us

May 18, 1976

The powerful Dragon is the physically healthy, sentimental visionary of the Chinese zodiac. Outspoken, lucky and financially fortunate, Dragons show boundless energy and vitality. These proud souls do not like to be challenged, and their nature is that of "unpredictability." Egotistic, and always high-profile, Dragons are assertive, boisterous, and extroverted personalities. Successful and popular, this 5th sign of the zodiac produces excellent actors and performers, and are born to be in the public eye. Lucky, original, enthusiastic, and healthy, the ardent Dragon needs a strong and intriguing partner, or else they may opt to live a solitary life. The Dragon gathers strength during its own morning hours of 7:00am - 9:00am.

The nature of Fire is to spread, and to urge outcome, to resolve. Fire manifests and expresses in the natural rhythm of the heart, which pulsates the blood. The Fire element will multiply the individual signs energies. Those born into a year ruled by the Fire element, will display above average qualities of leadership, passion and dynamic aggression. Fire element people are doers, and attract others with their fervor and radiance. The Fire element arouses, changes, and converts. For those of the Fire element, their brand of flame may be a mystical spark. The Fire element imparts much energy and can cause each sign to be impatient in pursuit of goals. Fire is rapid, and can also consume the persons energies, to relax and respect your body's natural rhythms. Fire element persons, no matter what their calling, will always remain fiercely individualistic. Fire's physical organs are the Heart and Small intestine; it's flavor is Bitter. Fires color is Red and corresponds to the season of Summer and heat.

Ounique
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    Hey... your not a pervert!!!
    Oh, I beg to differ, Legacy. He is a pervert. But a damn, fine sexy one! Woof! :leather:

Ounique
    You were born in a Year of the Earth Rooster!
    Yeah, big surprise. I'm a dirty COCK!!!

Gemini is symbolized by the Twins. You're flexible, flirty and inventive. Intelligent to the extreme, your idea of a good time is a lively conversation -- or better yet, a friendly debate. Thanks to the Twins' influence, you sometimes feel split in two directions and don't know what to do!
    You know, this is so me.

Jason
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Oh, I beg to differ, Legacy. He is a pervert. But a damn, fine sexy one! Woof! :leather:
    can i get an AMEN!

adonis69
    Originally posted by andymike
    Snake - Feelings, Wisdom, Allure (Aug. 12th, 1977)

The Snake is the wise philosopher and stealth personality of the Chinese zodiac. Physically attractive with flawless skin and flawless advice, the Snakes are the sages, psychiatrists and spiritual advisors of the zodiac. Quiet, 'accumulated strength' is the nature of their soul. Those souls born into Snake years are inclined towards the abstract and aesthetic in life. Unusually gifted with deep intuitions, Snakes are uncommonly attractive, and the consummate philosopher and sage. Insight, compassion, subtlety, and discretion are the sum and substance of this 6th sign of the Eastern zodiac. The highly sensual Snake is possessive and needs an emotional partner who abandons themselves to feelings and passionate desire. The most harmonious time of day for the Snake is their own hours, between 9:00am - 11:00am.

The nature of Fire is to spread, and to urge outcome, to resolve. Fire manifests and expresses in the natural rhythm of the heart, which pulsates the blood. The Fire element will multiply the individual signs energies. Those born into a year ruled by the Fire element, will display above average qualities of leadership, passion and dynamic aggression. Fire element people are doers, and attract others with their fervor and radiance. The Fire element arouses, changes, and converts. For those of the Fire element, their brand of flame may be a mystical spark. The Fire element imparts much energy and can cause each sign to be impatient in pursuit of goals. Fire is rapid, and can also consume the persons energies, to relax and respect your body's natural rhythms. Fire element persons, no matter what their calling, will always remain fiercely individualistic. Fire's physical organs are the Heart and Small intestine; it's flavor is Bitter. Fires color is Red and corresponds to the season of Summer and heat.

same here :smarmy:

Jasun
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    can i get an AMEN!
    AAAHHH!!!.... MEN!

AusCoding Allan
    So I'm a watery dog I always knew I was born to swim at the beach

The Dogs are the watchful worriers of the Chinese zodiac, and the champions of the underdog. The Dog is famous for complete loyalty towards their friends and loved ones, but intense ferocity towards the enemies of their loved ones. Anxiety, loyalty and protectiveness characterize the magnanimous Dog personality. Devotion, generosity, and perseverance are the cornerstones of the wary Dogs temperament. This 11th sign of the Eastern zodiac is earnest, sincere and faithful to those whom they love, but being plagued by wariness, can have a sharp tongue, and a tendency to jump to conclusions. Cautious and serious regarding love, the Dog needs a trustworthy partner who has strong family sympathies, and appreciates their tenderhearted virtues. Low on ego, high on soapboxes, the Dogs' fair-minded humanitarianism and extreme caution is legendary. Best time of day for Dogs is between 7:00pm - 9:00pm.

The nature of the Water element is that of feelings and emotions. Reflection, sensitivity, and powers of persuasiveness characterize those born under the Water element. Water descends, seeks out, and fills low places; especially the hearts of the brokenhearted and needy. Those souls born under the element of Water are dominated by their feelings and need to communicate. The Water element endows one with a quick mind and lucidity. Water is chaotic at times and does not have its own form, but takes on the shape and character of the vessel. Water element persons advance their own ideas by influencing the vote of others. Those born under the influence of the Water element are empathetic with others, possessing a calm and sedate nature. The Water element has a gift for seeing things objectively and those influenced by it, are much sought after for their council. The Water element relates to the way others feel, Using intuition to keep a finger on the pulse of the world. Water element souls have a well developed ability for communicating with people and thrive in public relations or social work. Water's physical organs are the kidneys and bladder; it's flavor is salty. Water's color is blue and corresponds to the season of Winter and cold.

What do you guys think? Is it anything like me?

Cheers,

Allan

TheLegacy
    Its mostly you Allen - except doesnt say anything regarding your need for leather

Sana Chan
    Western: Scorpio. Sign of sex, death, rebirth, and finances. We are continually changing people and have a unique knowledge of the sexual aspects of life. We are also good and handling inheritances, finances, and investments.

Chinese (so great): The Metal Rooster. Yay! I'm a metal cock!

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    Its mostly you Allen - except doesnt say anything regarding your need for leather
    Sorry, only just noticed your post Legacy, strangely enough the only piece of leather I own is the belt that I wear with my jeans :groovy:

Cheers,

Allan

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    It's ok Allan. Once we get married you can use mine.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Ounique
    Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    Sorry, only just noticed your post Legacy, strangely enough the only piece of leather I own is the belt that I wear with my jeans :groovy:

Cheers,

Allan
    I can change that. Bwahahaha!!! :leather:

AusCoding Allan
    Never really been a fan of leather Don, but as always I'm open to new ideas - but the leather has to be comfortable!

Cheers,

Allan

Tala
    The well-mannered Rabbit/Cat is diplomatic, easygoing, refined, and a devoted friend. Detached and aloof, the Rabbit flees personal upheaval and disruption. These souls excel in the fine arts, and are highly creative. Well grounded and ever virtuous, Rabbits shun risk and emotional entanglements, choosing security, and quiet stability. Business partners extraordinare, peaceful and contented Rabbits possesses quiet sensuality and the gift of self-preservation. Sensitive and easily hurt, the private Rabbit keeps their own council and is highly sought after for their advice. The ethical Rabbit needs a loving and unselfish partner who makes very little demands on their time and privacy. Cats gather strength during the breaking dawn hours they rule, between 5:00am - 7:00am.

The nature of Wood is to expand. Wood symbolizes imagination, creativity, and idealism. Its moderate nature is devoted to goodwill, charm and beauty. People born under this element possess high moral ethics; and show exceptional self-confidence. Wood natives understand the value of things and their interests are expansive and eclectic. The expansive nature of Wood, (Much as the great Sequoia tree in the northwest) brings cooperation and an ability to do things on a grand scale. Progressive thinking and generosity allow those influenced by the Wood element to develop large projects and leadership ventures. The proclivity of Wood is to move upward and outward, and to penetrate through. The Wood element brings authority, compassion and natural presence to each of the signs. Wood's physical organs are the Liver and gallbladder; it's flavor is acidic/tart. Wood's color is Green and corresponds to the season of Spring and wind.