Thread: 2257 + Fhg

Gay is the new Black

2257 + Fhg

What is everyone's feeling about 2257 links on FHG's?

With the new defined regs, I want to try and be on par to the requirements but also want to know peoples feelings and input.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Nothing wrong with them unless they are an H1.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    The new regs aren't actually in effect yet, and won't be until 30 days after Justice posts the final regs.

If the regs stand as currently written, you will, among other things

- Be required to post your full 2257 notice (*not* a link to it) on each TGP page or on any page showing explicit or simulated sex.

- Be required to have complete records for any content subject to 2257 that appears on a page hosted on your site or server

- have greater limitation on what sorts of images you can show without 2257 (erections, simulated sex, and certain nonexplicit nudity now triggers 2257.

So you can still have a TGP that links to pages on other servers and not have to have records for those pages, but, for example, if you have explicit banners displayed on your page (even if served from another site), you must have 2257 docs for the people in the banner. If you have a thumb image on your TGP index page, all the thumbs must be nonexplicit and nonsexual, or you will need to have 2257 docs for each person in each explicit thumbnail.

There's more, but that's all I can remember at the moment.

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    and certain nonexplicit nudity now triggers 2257.
    For that you can blame those risqué non-nude "teen modeling" sites and the billers who permitted them to remain in business.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Baghdad Bob
    you dont need it right now but i think you will soon