Thread: Gay Photog in LA?

RainGurl

Gay Photog in LA?

I have a friend who is looking for a custom gay shoot in LA. Any suggestions??
    LMK

BDBionic
    Dunno if Randy @ BlueLoot/MaxPixels has time to do custom shoots but you might wanna give him a try. He shoots some incredible content for his own content shop and RandyBlue.com and so if he was free to do a lil custom shoot work for other folks I'd snatch him up quicker than shit through a goose :groovy:

You mean you want names of guys/gals that DO shoots in LA ?? I know Buck Angel is out there now shooting some exclusive content ... he might be able to provide you with some contacts.

Ounique
    Hey RainGurl,

We are located in LA and do custom shoots. We start at $500 for one shoot, one model. You can see our list of available models, just go to the content store section of our site and scroll to the bottom. You'll see a section marked "Custom Shoots". Buzz me if you have any questions.

RainGurl
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Hey RainGurl,

We are located in LA and do custom shoots. We start at $500 for one shoot, one model. You can see our list of available models, just go to the content store section of our site and scroll to the bottom. You'll see a section marked "Custom Shoots". Buzz me if you have any questions.

can you shoot me your contact info?