Just as I thought things are starting to go well, shit hits the fan!!! AGAIN!

I have been going to therapy/rehab for the past 20 weeks and that's due to messed up nerves in three areas of my body, everything was going well and I was expected to recover by mid October until yesterday, I received a letter from insurance to let me know that they will not pay the bill, they made a couple of small payments but now they claim the injury was pre-existing injury. This has been a battle between two insurances and now, neither one is taking responsibility. I am now faced with a HUGE medical bill which was not expected at all.

I do want to continue my therapy, but I need to make a decent size payment within a week or so and in the mean time I will have lawyers involved to try taking care of this shit for me.

Give me a shout if you are a program owner who is in need of a freesite builder. I will offer you a decent rate based on the size of your order but there is only one issue. I am currently working on a massive order for someone else which I should have it done in 30-40 days but until then, I will guarantee to turn in at least 5 sites a week for you (I am going to give up on sleeping and my own stuff for now and spend my weekends and nights to build for you). I will be in and out for the next 2 or 3 days trying to gather all the information needed for legal proccess but I will try to check the board at least once a day to answer any questions you might have. You can check the link in my sig for sample of my work(the prices on that page is not what you will be paying, the rate for this job would be completely different. contact me via pm for details).

Thanks,
Sy

Never given up before, and I am not about to give up now!