Thread: Do you check the payment options?

Gay is the new Black

Do you check the payment options?

I signed up to a few programs without looking at the payment options first, only to find their main billing option is not the same as the affiliate program. but a backup billing option.

Is this a normal trend or is this seen as a major traffic leak?

i do check the join options, but keep in mind that the join page you saw may not be the join page that is seen from affiliate-referred traffic.

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    i do check the join options, but keep in mind that the join page you saw may not be the join page that is seen from affiliate-referred traffic.
    Good call, as I have seen this with a few sites. But then, That opens the question of...

The main .com layout and the affiliate-referred layout are not the same and I signed up because I thought the .com layout would pull members, whereas, the affiliate-referred layout is lackluster at best.

whenever i see that, it's the exact same tour but with different join page options. and you can always ask them to mirror the main tour. some might say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Good call, as I have seen this with a few sites. But then, That opens the question of...

The main .com layout and the affiliate-referred layout are not the same and I signed up because I thought the .com layout would pull members, whereas, the affiliate-referred layout is lackluster at best.

Baghdad Bob
    if i join a sponser with ccbill and they have epoch on the join pages then i wont promote them because that is stealing i think