Thread: Chargeback Recovery - This Looks Like An Interesting Service...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Chargeback Recovery - This Looks Like An Interesting Service...

http://www.gocbr.com

Finally a way that paysite owners can try going after fraudulent chargebacks by members.

I wonder how well their success rate will be though?

Im actually going to be getting in touch with these guys to see if this is a viable solution for chargebacks, especially if they operate on a percentage basis rather than flat fee!

Regards,

Lee

There is also another company that does this: http://crbcompany.com/company/

I haven't used this type of service yet so cannot recommend one over the other - but I am starting to warm up to the idea!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    I would like to give it a shot. Charge backs for our membership site are damn near non-existent. However, when we get hit with a charge back on our live cam shows it can be for as much as $300 pretty easily and it is often the result of a person using a heisted card number. I have worked with law enforcement in the past to assist in the prosecution of these cases (many of these crooks are very bad at hiding). We wouldn't push to get that cash, but the habitual chargeback/refunders are a pain. Did you know that you can get hit with BOTH on a single transaction? I didn't until it happened to me recently. That being said, I will contact both these companies to see how the program works.