Thread: Not Counting The Tradeshows - When Did You Last Take A Proper Vacation?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Not Counting The Tradeshows - When Did You Last Take A Proper Vacation?

I think for Gary and I our last real vacation was about 2-3yrs ago to the Bahamas for a long weekend.

We've been other places but its primarily been for family gatherings or work related stuff up in New York.

When did you folks take your last 'real' vacation away from work and where did you go?

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    August 2006. Ten days in Spain -- No Cell Phone, No Internet. Lovely~

Oh, and the big gay AA roundup in Florida March 2007. I pretty much turned off the cellphone and laptop then too but checked in every other day.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Three years ago July, when I moved to LA... 3 days on the road (from Minneapolis), and then 2 weeks going to OutFest (LA Gay Film Festival).

Planning a several month trip to Western Europe, to meet up with the Euro Producers here, and buy content and edit movies for AEBN and my paysite.

So, if anyone wants to help me meet my travel goals, I'm all ears. I could use miles, travel tips, more contact info, and more.

i haven't had a vacation since i got into adult internet, so over 11 years.

i gotta work on that :shock:

Making Pain Pay!
    A few weeks ago we drove to Vegas (about 10-12 hours, very scenic) and spent 3 nights. Did not gamble, just laid by the pool and ate out every meal and relaxed. I worked on my script that someday will make me famous...but probably not for a while. ;o)
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Xstr8guy
    At least once a year for 1 week to 10 days... sometimes 2 or 3 shorter vacations. The laptop comes with but I usually try to take care of any business obligations before we leave.

But then again, we live in Dallas and you have to get away from here as often as possible. You webmasters that live in fun and exciting places like LA can walk out your front door and have a mini-vacation anyday. We have to fly or drive for hours before we can be anywhere that is anything better than hell itself.

Yeah, I hate North Texas, .

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Last summer. Went to Alaska. It was beautiful.

Do You Like My Vajeen Kewlaidkiddd's Avatar

Big Grin

Vacations are for Pussies :haha:

Honestly I really don't know what the last vacation I had was...I take little mini weekend trips down to Atlanta or the Beach and thats about it.
    Chris Baker
    Gay Content Representative
    AEBN
    AIM: RavestormEKG
    1-800-628-0241 ext 187
    chrisb@aebn.net

tonysparks
    Who needs a vacation when you do what you love every day?

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    i cant remember.. we even went and bought timeshare thinking it would give us the motivation. I think i have 3 years worth of points saved up now. thats like 10 weeks in spain or some other ridiculous amount available to me
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

albertsnaked
    Prior to this industry I had not taken a proper vacation and I don't see it happening in my future.