Thread: What sponsor tour converts best for you?

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar

What sponsor tour converts best for you?

Hi All;
    I'd like to get some feedback from each of you as to what sponsor tours convert best for your traffic. If you don't mind, include the site url, or the tour url with your response.

Please note what type of traffic you're sending, whether from your paysite or your free site.

Thanks a bunch!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Lisa,

I prefer promoting shorter, one or two page tours with a join page with very little clutter and that seems to work on my traffic.

I think a lot of paysite owners are beginning to realize that less is more and are cutting down the amount of tour pages they have whilst letting the guys/girls in the content do the 'selling' of a site.

Afterall, you could put up a couple of pics of a hot guy or two and a join link on a blank page and someone would signup.

With 2.0 standards becoming more common place across the web i really dont think it will be to long before we see even simpler 1 page tours with the join functions tacked on to the bottom.

Regards,

Lee

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    HI Lee, hope alls well - maybe a stupid question but what do you mean by "With 2.0 standards becoming more common place"

regards Peter

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

weloveboys
    I think BF Collection is kind of example for everybody.
    They have huge free content and past archives about 200 pages, this is a reason BF converts good enought.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    HI Lee, hope alls well - maybe a stupid question but what do you mean by "With 2.0 standards becoming more common place"

regards Peter
    Hey Peter,

Sorry i missed this question, i mean Web 2.0 standards.

Heres an article i wrote about it a few months back...

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=23832

Regards,

Lee