Thread: why is there not more solo guy sites

Baghdad Bob

why is there not more solo guy sites

i havent seen many solo guy sites for gay surfers and wondered why is this

arent men interested in having there own websites like womens are or something else

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    We are launching a solo twink site this week.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

there are a couple reasons...

1. a lot of webmasters feel that gay men won't be interested in a single model site.

2. the models tend to flake. they tend to find god or move out of town or get married or suddenly demand more money than the site is even making.

regarding the first point, is when josh tucker was still around and working joshtucker.com, the site sold very well for me. obviously gay men were interested. regarding 2, what a lot of guys do in straight is shoot a model who's been around and available for a week or two. instead of partnering, they pay the model's regular rate for the time. if they're lucky, they can get 15 shoots in a week, then open the site with 15 episodes and have 15 episodes for updates. then if the site goes well, they have the option of doing some more shoots with him or offering him a partnership.

honestly since the girls don't have to reload before another shoot, i've seen one company that has real amateur stay with them for a week and get as many as 40 different shoots. once they run out, they don't update, but they used to put up a new single model site as bonus content at least once a week so there was some retention.