Torrents: Any affiliate sending traffic from a torrent or torrent like site will have their acct terminated and all monies forfeited. Your user name and real name will be shared with other program owners. There is no grey area on this and no excuses will be accepted.

Tubes: Tubes will be approved on a case by case basis. If you run a tube style site, please contact me with your business model and I will review the site. There are some basic rules in play to keep content theft/misuse from occurring. Violations of these rules will result in termination of acct and all monies forfeited.
*You must accept submissions.
*All content submitted for display, will be submitted by a employee of Batt's Bucks, It may contain your affiliate ID. No other content may be displayed without prior permission.
*The page that is displayed with the content may only advertise the site said content is from.
*Your site must be approved by a employee of Batt's Bucks.
*Your site cannot be in any way tied in with a torrent or password site.

Forums: Forum will be approved on a case by case basis. If you run a Forum site, please contact me and I will review the site. There are some basic rules in play to keep content theft/misuse from occurring. Violations of these rules will result in termination of acct and all monies forfeited. Your forum will be monitored.
*All Forums must be approved prior to Batt's Bucks content being posted.
*Only content from the webmaster area may be used.
*All content must contain a link to site said content is from, link may contain a affiliate ID or not.
*Your site may not heavily advertise other sites on the pages where content is shown
*Your site cannot be in any way tied in with a torrent or password site.