Thread: can someone in l.a. help me out?

can someone in l.a. help me out?

so - here's the story.

since we're going to be over 14 people, the restaurant wants a $50 deposit. all our business cards have both michael's name and our business name, so i can't use them in case i have to present the card. i'd rather not use my personal card for business, and i won't have time to drive to the marina today.

if all else fails, i'll put the deposit on my personal card, but i prefer not to. if someone can help me here, i can call the restaurant and see what we need to do to expand the reservation and pay the deposit.

thanks!!!

Epoch Holly
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    so - here's the story.

since we're going to be over 14 people, the restaurant wants a $50 deposit. all our business cards have both michael's name and our business name, so i can't use them in case i have to present the card. i'd rather not use my personal card for business, and i won't have time to drive to the marina today.

if all else fails, i'll put the deposit on my personal card, but i prefer not to. if someone can help me here, i can call the restaurant and see what we need to do to expand the reservation and pay the deposit.

thanks!!!
    Hey you I think I can help ya out! Hit me up on ICQ 242-433-685:high:

Epoch Holly
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    so - here's the story.

thanks!!!
    Hey Patti, I replied to your PM! I will call you tomorrow! Can't wait for the outing it is going to so fun!:bananacock: