Thread: question for webmasters (promoters) need ur opinion

viro

question for webmasters (promoters) need ur opinion

question for webmasters (promoters)
    are you looking new Bomb site Of GAY DVD,
    we have new ideas how to do and etc.. so dont know to start to do this program.. need ur opinion:cheekymonkey:

Thx Jerry

can you explain in more detail what you are looking for or talking about?

viro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    can you explain in more detail what you are looking for or talking about?
    webmasters need so new affiliate programm, or they are feedup of dvd content sites and etc..
    :sucks:

are you asking if webmasters will promote sites from a new program if the program's sites use dvd content?

viro
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    are you asking if webmasters will promote sites from a new program if the program's sites use dvd content?
    yes, rigth:playboy: why iam asking because now so many DVD programs..

depends on the sites and the niches - and also how your tour markets the sites. i'd also recommend that you start with several sites so that when members join one site, they get access to all of them. i recommend you get a native english speaker to write all your text - including join page, tour and episode descriptions.

if you want the sites to be appealing, offer one version of each video that is very high quality and full sized but also offer smaller versions for those who don't want to wait.

braincash both offers multiple sites with one membership and really good videos as one of their options. their newer sites offer a 720x480 2Mbps full movie of each scene as well as several smaller versions in clips and in 2 formats. i think that's pretty nice as they have a speed and size for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by viro View Post
    yes, rigth:playboy: why iam asking because now so many DVD programs..

viro
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    depends on the sites and the niches - and also how your tour markets the sites. i'd also recommend that you start with several sites so that when members join one site, they get access to all of them. i recommend you get a native english speaker to write all your text - including join page, tour and episode descriptions.

if you want the sites to be appealing, offer one version of each video that is very high quality and full sized but also offer smaller versions for those who don't want to wait.

braincash both offers multiple sites with one membership and really good videos as one of their options. their newer sites offer a 720x480 2Mbps full movie of each scene as well as several smaller versions in clips and in 2 formats. i think that's pretty nice as they have a speed and size for everyone.
    xexe i am not so lame explaine me how to do.. i used to have affiliate program about description i know but anyway thx
    iam just worring about traffic that webmasters now dont want to promote new dvd aff programs.. :embarassed:

At hunkmoney, we also offer video downloads, we split DVDs into multiple scenes to make it easier for members to download. Its doing well for us!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    bassichick gets A+++++++ for deciphering bad english

viro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    At hunkmoney, we also offer video downloads, we split DVDs into multiple scenes to make it easier for members to download. Its doing well for us!
    :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG
    bassichick gets A+++++++ for deciphering bad english
    :fuckyou: