Thread: Can You Feel The Love?

Madame0120

Heres A Thought Can You Feel The Love?

I was really bummed when we couldn't attend the Fla show. It seems like AGES since I hung out w/ my favorite folks from the industry, but there was just too much work to catch up on.

So it was really sweet, when 2 of "my boys", noticed I wasnt' there.

I'll be making my own, Where's ____ signs when we attend WYPD, cause none of the folks we work with the most, will be there. Sad too, cause at our first YP we met and began to promote our now #1 gay affilate, Video Secrets.

It is one of the events, like PForum, that is warm & welcoming to all. Ah well, it is sold out already ... maybe next year one of the bright folks at the Top of the food chain will see the excellent ROI of representing at this laid back "show".

Might be a nice change, educating through representation, instead of bitching about teh breeders. :whip:

Joey@AEBN
    Well it's not really a show w/o Madame! ;-)

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    It truly isn't!! I can't wait until next time I see ya, hope all is going well for ya! xoxox
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

Madame0120
    You guys are so cute!

Sana Chan
    There needs to be shows in other parts of the country. All I've really seen so far is L.A., Las Vegas, and Florida. Those in the middle of the country seem to be screwed.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Sana Chan View Post
    There needs to be shows in other parts of the country. All I've really seen so far is L.A., Las Vegas, and Florida. Those in the middle of the country seem to be screwed.
    It always boils down to ...

who will have us.

We ain't no hardware convention.

Some of the TEXAS webmasters are talkin' about gathering up for the Ren Fest outside of Houston in the Fall. I'm never any fun at those things. Tents, mud, public porta jons and mingling with hords of the great unwashed, just don't make my socks go up and down.

Still, bet it would be a BLAST! I would have done it in my 30s.

Roughing It = No Room Service :humble:

Sana Chan
    ! Its not all bad! I went to a few SCA events and they had nice comfy cabins (though we had to kill a wasp or two).

I suppose I'm just jealous I can go anywhere cause I'm a poor Tennessean. I don't even know very many other webmasters around here. If we all met up we could do the L.A. Webmaster Lunch thing . . . only in Tennessee.

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    ! Its not all bad! I went to a few SCA events and they had nice comfy cabins (though we had to kill a wasp or two).

I suppose I'm just jealous I can go anywhere cause I'm a poor Tennessean. I don't even know very many other webmasters around here. If we all met up we could do the L.A. Webmaster Lunch thing . . . only in Tennessee.
    Awwwwe, Sana Chan... I just moved to Charlotte from Tennessee...
    *tear*
    You make me homesick.

When I come back to visit the family in a month or so, we can have lunch if you wanna.
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

Madame0120
    I suppose I'm just jealous I can go anywhere cause I'm a poor Tennessean.
    So there is only one solution...

You must become a RICH Tennessean. Then it won't matter where a show is mounted.

Sana Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    So there is only one solution...

You must become a RICH Tennessean. Then it won't matter where a show is mounted.
    There have only been a few Rich Tennesseans. Andrew Jackson, Alvin C. York, and Elvis being examples.

Kushiel: Funny thing is I've lived in 3 different cities in TN after moving here FROM Charlotte.

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar

Aww.. Yay!

There have only been a few Rich Tennesseans. Andrew Jackson, Alvin C. York, and Elvis being examples.

Kushiel: Funny thing is I've lived in 3 different cities in TN after moving here FROM Charlotte.
    Hahaha! Where've you lived, doll?

I myself am from the Nashville area. How long've you been in TN?
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.