Thread: dialer / phone billing solution

dialer / phone billing solution

I have been using gxbill as our dialer/phone billing solutoin as they have always paid out on time and have been extremely helpful. But at Internext, I got approached by a rep from passwordbyphone, who claimed they would be able to make me more money. I am a big fan of more money, especially when it involves such a simple task as switching dialer codes in nats. I took a look at their rate cards and I can see how I could make more money with them. But I can also see that they are not paying top bucks for certain countries. So, my question is....

What is the best dialer/phone billing solution, particularly for gay sites?

Baghdad Bob
    i dont like sponsers using dialers i dont think surfer like them too

Looking for content ;)
    not to diss passwordbyphone but have you checked their service or payouts ?

payouts are shitty in most cases so if you have the chance of doing 900 drop charges do that insted.. expecting the customers to wait 5 minutes on the phone listening to badly translated messages is a little much imo..

their service might bring you some extra money though if you have tons of surfers from places like china or other likewise countries..

Quote Originally Posted by Baghdad Bob View Post
    i dont like sponsers using dialers i dont think surfer like them too
    they are not dialers, they are pay-by-phone systems. And if you don't use them, you are missing out on the easiest 10-15% increase in revenues ever. Any good sponsor knows this already and with NATS or other similar systems, this integrates into webmaster payouts too.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    not to diss passwordbyphone but have you checked their service or payouts ?

payouts are shitty in most cases so if you have the chance of doing 900 drop charges do that insted.. expecting the customers to wait 5 minutes on the phone listening to badly translated messages is a little much imo..

their service might bring you some extra money though if you have tons of surfers from places like china or other likewise countries..
    I did check their rates and did some comparisons with gxbill. I was hoping that other program owners would respond with info on what they are using and what works best for them.