Thread: What's $$$ Right Now?

blah blah blah...

What's $$$ Right Now?

Who's making all the money these days?

TGP's? Exclusive Content Sites? Mass Site Program Owners?

From what i've been hearing, seems like niche specific sites with FHG are doing amazing. Add exclusive content to that and you'll be laughing. Is that true?

Looking at this thread http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=23668, I’m seeing ratios of 1:25 which i thought were long gone. Isn't a ratio of 1:300-500 more the way of today for exclusive content sites?

So confused!!!

Baghdad Bob
    i thinkd it depended on where the traffic is being gotten from overall i am promoting one of lees sites now and it is selling at about 1:68 but i am not sending much traffics yet

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks for that BB

I think a lot of how well you are going to convert on a specific type does depend on your traffic source and how targetted that traffic is, for example, i have an affiliate right now converting at 1:55 on JuicyUncutCocks and i have another guy promoting the same site, that is converting at 1:1200 because he sends mixed general traffic.

So long as you match the traffic to your sponsors paysite, conversions at 1:100 or less arent impossible to acheive, i think a lot of webmasters however think that their site is suited to a specific niche and never bother testing that traffic on alternate niches because they presume it isnt going to work.

BTW, that affiliate who is converting at 1:55 on JuicyUncutCocks is sending traffic from a primarily bear/mature orientated traffic source, not an uncut cock traffic source as some might presume.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by GPallan View Post
    Who's making all the money these days?
    shouldn't your question be "who can I make the most money with"?