Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Beleive In God?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Do You Beleive In God?

That letter thread from the whackjob we got today made me think about this and you know, in all honesty id like to think there was something 'higher' out there but im really not sold on the whole definition of God that we're marketed to by many of the religious people among us.

So what about the rest of you, do you think there is a higher being who watches down upon us all?

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Yes but not in the way most organized religions do.

oh i was going to write a long winded reply but gave up.

So yes, and I dont believe He gives punishments out either. More like he can intervene to prevent whatever natural occurence is to happen etc
    I think that life is based on karma - what goes around comes around. And if it doesn't get you in this life, it gets you in the next one.

religion like anything else in the wrong hands, especially when people are involved, can turn into something bad. and people love power

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    I believe in something, but I was never a church-goer beyond Sunday school when I was 4 years old, and I certainly don't believe in God's "values" as interpreted by the bible belt.

I believe in Heaven, but not Hell. That's a flat-out scare trap, IMO. I think we all came from, and will go back to, the same place.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post
    No true believer would

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Oh, and yes I do.

Dzinerbear
    I believe that we all come from something, call it The Source, God, whatever, and we all return to that something. I think we're here to learn something and that's all.

Michael

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Yep. I do and no, not like the nut jobs do either.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    I do believe in good but not in religion, I think religion is a man made thing and it's often (if not always) cause for war and sufering.
    Just my opinion:angel:

Cash in on LiveBucks

Madame0120
    This seems to be a popular topic this week ...

I was washed in the waters of salvation when I was 14. I remain a believer in Jesus' true teachings, LOVE. I may not live my life as other Christians, but I do I live with kindness in my heart, and try every day to do something for someone else.

To them I am an Abomination.

Time and my death will tell.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

No

Not at all.

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

i remember a time when every athiest I knew seemed to be suicidal and/or were on anti-depressants

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    Although I think that religion is an invalueable resource and the power of religious belief has helped people accomplish amazing things, plus I have a degree in Religion Studies, a subject I'm still interested in and read about, I personally am an atheist.

not suicidal or on pills, either :bunny:

How long have you been gay? sanityana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post

oh i was going to write a long winded reply but gave up.

So yes, and I dont believe He gives punishments out either. More like he can intervene to prevent whatever natural occurence is to happen etc
    I think that life is based on karma - what goes around comes around. And if it doesn't get you in this life, it gets you in the next one.

religion like anything else in the wrong hands, especially when people are involved, can turn into something bad. and people love power
    I couldn't agree more
    Ana Goforth
    Director of Sales -AEBN
    ana@aebn.net
    1-800-628-0241 ext-227

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar

Personally...

I am a man of spirituality, not religion.

After all.. religion is defined as:

-a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

-the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.

I don't really have any sort of ritualized practices, or rote observances that I adhere to. I prefer to think of me simply living my life as the ultimate appreciation of having it. It -is- my life after all, whether it was given to me or not. I am the one that takes ultimate responsibility for it... not evangelists and proselytizers.

$0.02
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    nope i dont.

i think we are bags of chemical reactions and when those chemical reactions stop we turn into simple slabs of meat the same as that cow you ate for lunch at macdonalds. when its game of over thats it, nothing after.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com