Thread: My dog got hit by a car...

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

My dog got hit by a car...

He survived... but I was told the whole story about him getting hit, and when I asked how he was, was told "well come look at him"... I'm thinking the worse that he is mangled... but it seems that he came out of it with only a broken toe. The car that hit him was going 55 mph, and considering that he is only a 3.5 pound yorkie, I am really lucky that he survived.

He is limping around right now on 3 legs, but he is running around again already, so that I a good sign. I had really thought he was dead when I first heard the news... Its amazing how much these little guys just become a part of your family.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Glad he appears to be okay. I have had that happen, with not so great of an outcome. I'd still take him in though, as you never know, there could be the chance of internal injuries... that if caught early... though it seems he came through lucky... thankfully...

It is funny how much they become part of the family,
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Great to hear everything turned out all right! I think I over-protected my dog for fear of something happening just like that!

Making Pain Pay!
    Sorry to hear that.

My dog recently jumped out the window of my car while I was going only 30mph. Ended up costing me over $4000 in surgery etc. but I had to do it. My dogs are a part of my family.

Good luck.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

tonysparks
    glad to hear he's ok dean. If anything happened to my little guy, I don't know what I'd do.

I'm relieved to hear he survived! I sure know how they can scare the bejesus out of you. Last month two of my girls decided to sneak out the side door, and the buggers don't come when I call 'em, and they aren't street savy at all ... and I spent a frantic hour or more going up and down the neighborhood with a flashlite before finally rounding them up.

glad your dog is okay, dean you and he got very lucky.

i used to have a chow and he always wanted to get out. he finally managed to push open our balcony door and jump off 1 floor down. i looked for him for hours, and when he finally came back, he was walking on 3 feet but seemed very pleased with himself. he didn't put his foot down for over a week, but was fine afterward.

How long have you been gay?
    So glad he's ok! It's a terrible thing when something out of our control happens to our "furry children".

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    OMG, I'm so glad to hear he's ok! I've had a dog get hit by a car and it is the most horrible thing to see, glad you didn't have to go through that.
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

CamCruise
    Glad that your baby is going to be all right.

Epoch Holly
    Aww I am so glad to hear he is ok! I would be so devastated if anything ever happened to my dog. I love her so much!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Awww, I'm glad he's okay. How scary!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Your dog is one lucky son of a bitch! ha ha couldn't resist. :bunny:

I'm glad he's ok Dean that's great news.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    That has to be a huge relief. Dogs are so strong and yet fragile. I had a shepard break a leg jumping off a bed and a scottie that suffered not a bruise falling down a LONG flight of stairs. I'm glad your story has a happy ending.

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Manifest_M View Post
    I had a shepard break a leg jumping off a bed and a scottie that suffered not a bruise falling down a LONG flight of stairs.
    Sounds kind of like our Basset Hound. But not the same.

He pulled his back walking up the stairs. (3 steps mind you) Such a baby about it that we had to lift him off his pillow so he would walk around the house. walk him up and down the steps outside in our arms and get him a smaller water bowl so he could drink from it while laying down.

Dean - It's good to hear your little baby is doing ok.
    Be Who You Are!