Exclusively for CCBill Clients…

Along with Cavecreek Web Hosting, CCBill is excited to announce a risk free opportunity to tryout Content Delivery Network (CDN) services for any images, objects or progressively downloaded videos on our client’s sites until September 30, 2007.

We are making this offer after a rather surprising test.
For the past few months CCBill has been using this CDN for the delivery of all of our Payment Forms and we have seen a 50% reduction in the overall load time of the CCBill form images - GLOBALLY! Even we had a few skeptics here when it came to the value of using a CDN, but not any more. So, it makes sense to help the adult online community, especially our clients, to learn more about this cutting edge delivery method – and try it for yourselves.

It’s funny that I see thread after thread on this board of webmasters trying to improve revenue and conversions, and yet little discussion about how the speed of your site has an impact on your users’ experience, almost as much as your content does. If images and videos lag and buffer, I know that I personally won’t fork over my credit card for the content, and I will go somewhere else.

Ideal for high-impact content, like tours and preview videos, using a CDN like ours is very easy to implement, within a matter of minutes you can improve your member’s experience, reduce your traditional bandwidth usage and management time, plus virtually eliminate video buffering times…which should lead to better conversions and longer retentions.

Level3’s CDN was built to cater to high volume requests without outages, offering unlimited scalability for peak loads and audiences. With a global delivery capacity of over 1Tbps, you can ensure availability of your content and rely on their massive capacity and unfailing reliability. To learn about how a CDN works and the value it provides please visit: http://cavecreek.com/cc_delivery_serv.html .

I really think this trial is a great way for a site owner to test drive Level3 CDN services on your video and images… and personally, with the slowing economy, I would be looking at ways to improve my European delivery, while keeping costs down. Offloading your content to our direct relationship with Level 3’s global network is an ideal way to accomplish that without adding additional bandwidth, hosting or servers – a real impact to your ROI.

THE FINE PRINT
This is a limited time offer and we are accepting participation on a first-come, first-serve basis. The only requirements for this FREE trial are that you are a CCBill Client who is running us as primary, with at least 20 transactions per day. Implementation time must be less than two week or your slot will be given to the next person in line. The CDN Trial offer includes up to 100 Mbps** of sustained usage for any service before September 30, 2007 with no cost and no commitment to buy.

Following your trial, if you decide to use Cavecreek for your CDN services, because of their size they can offer you some of the most competitive pricing in the industry. So, in other words – you have nothing to lose.

Because availability is limited, please act fast and contact your CCBill Account Executive. If you don’t have a CCBill Account Rep, please contact me at garyj @ ccbill dot com
Please note that the CDN services are not limited to CCBill clients, just this Trial Offer.

** Special trial overage pricing will be charged at $25 per Mbps. Post trial pricing is variable and subject to volume, term and commitment.