Thread: Something Lloyd Said Made Me Wonder...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Something Lloyd Said Made Me Wonder...

Do you think that law enforcement officials visit adult webmaster boards to get info on people?

Lloyd mentioned this in a thread a couple of days ago and i was wondering if anyone thought this was likely to happen or, if it already does happen?

I mean with all the companies being inspected for 2257 in the last year or so, the Feds must have gotten a list of these people from somewhere, do you think they got some of the names off the various industry message boards?

Regards,

Lee

yes, they do. the fbi has long since acknowledged that they go to gfy, so it wouldn't be even slightly surprising to find that they visit many boards.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I would assume that they visit the boards, and various community chat rooms, plus didn't they get a list from the FSC awhile back? :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Lee,

Of course they do. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they are not members of boardtracker and are looking for certain "keywords" both on webmaster and surfer boards.

I know some webmaster boards that will only let you say CP, not spelled out for that very reason.

As I said in that previous thread there are those that I am very cautious with when I post. I really don't want the FBI to think I am involved or do business with them.

Maybe I am going to the extreme a bit, but in this digital age you leave a "footprint" for the world to see whenever you post on a board, blog, etc.

Lloyd

Patti is right and checking my server referrer logs a couple years back I had gww refer a law enforcement i.p. , as did gfy. Every now and again I get a hit or two.

I think it's a good thing but I think that they nab more people in different ways, public boards being the place fewest crims are going to be communicating.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com