Thread: Putin Shirtless

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Putin Shirtless

Anyone else been following all of the tongue wagging around Russian Premier Vladimir Putin hanging out shirtless?

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...ame-fisherman/

http://ohhmylord.blogspot.com/2007/0...e-chested.html

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    He's lost it. No people are more image conscious than the politicians in that particular portion of Eastern Europe. I still recall when Boris seemed to have gone crazy before he died.

Xstr8guy
    He looks pretty good for a man his age. But he needs to quit shaving his chest.

Cipicip
    I guess this zero regarding his image, given what other politicians do these days. And he is just fishing, he is a human beeing, not a robot.
    And about the politicians being more image conscious than the politicians in other areas, in this particular portion of Eastern Europe, i am in Romania, and i know a bit of what happens around Eastern Europe, and i tell you politicians here are more populists then in the West or US. And it seems right to me, as long as they dont walk nude in the streets
    I am trying to post a link of Berlusconi, it seems i am not allowed. Go to youtube and search berlusconi and the first video is with him spanking ass

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Worse yet was beslusconi 'mining' for gold.

Cipicip
    Regarding crazy men, in my country we have a rich guy, i guess he is in top 3 richest romanian guys, he is really crazy. And the sad part is that televisions invite him weekly at their shows, where he just makes circus, he insults whichever persons he wants.
    He is the owner of football club Steaua Bucharest, recently he banned songs of Freddy Mercury on the stadium because he has a problem with gays.
    In any Western Europe country or US he would be locked i guess.