Thread: What's the strangest sexual fetish

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

What's the strangest sexual fetish

That you have ever experimented with, even just once, just to try it out?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Good question!

You know, i honestly dont know, i guess it must have been watersports about 7 years ago with this one guy, half way through the process it just kinda freaked me out LOL

The most recent one would have been snowballing a year or two back, again it sounded kinda funky at the time and something that *might* work but it didnt exactly work like it was supposed to and we both started gagging haha

I guess its plain ol' vanilla for me haha

Regards,

Lee

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    The balloon one still knocks me for a loop. But necrophilia is the top of the top

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    The balloon one still knocks me for a loop. But necrophilia is the top of the top
    You have tried these or just pointing out fetish's you find freaky? As to the question was things you "tried"

Myself: jacking someone off on a motorcycle while driving down the interstate. Not so much a fetish unless you calculate "public" into the picture.
    Be Who You Are!

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    You have tried these or just pointing out fetish's you find freaky? As to the question was things you "tried"

Myself: jacking someone off on a motorcycle while driving down the interstate. Not so much a fetish unless you calculate "public" into the picture.
    I gotta say, the motorcycle hand job is quite an exciting picture. HOT!

The micro niche fetish on this one? Guys who masturbate others on motorcycles in public? LOL .. actually that might be a cool site.
    Sort of a Fratmen meets Broke Straight Boys with a twist of Bareback Masters ... kind of site

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post

Oh no ... never tried necrophilia. Pretty hard to find the paraphernalia for that one. And I've never done balloons.

The strangest one I've tried. Probably ... probably carrying someone pretending to be unconscious around. That's all I did ... carried their limp bodies around.