I'd rather be whole, than good

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

has resigned
    http://www.9news.com/news/top-articl...?storyid=76170

I think this is good no?:gaydays:

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Here is another good link!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/...les/index.html

Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff is the likely replacement, officials say! I don't know enough about Chertoff to know if this is a good thing or a bad thing!

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Indeed a happy day.

1 by 1 the inner circle is disbanded.

KapstA
    :broccoli: WHAT A GREAT MONDAY!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post

Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff is the likely replacement, officials say! I don't know enough about Chertoff to know if this is a good thing or a bad thing!
    Unfortunately he's just as bad imo. Another member of the Bush Regime.

--Chubbs

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    The fact is that the new one to take Gonzalez place will have to be approved by the Senate, which is no longer of Bush control.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Now we just have to wait for HIS ex boss to resign

Regards,

Lee

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Praise jeebus.

Still blows me away, though, how blind Bush still is to any wrongdoing on Gonzales' part and how he still thinks he was the perfect man for the job and was the victim of politics.

Gonzales, himself, was nothing but politics. He had no loyalties to justice or the constitution and cared only about helping out his buddy, Bush. He wasn't qualified for the job and was brought along only because he was Bush's friend.

Friends of the president are perfectly fine appointees to the US ambassadorship to Luxembourg but not to be Attorney General.

I'm thankful Gonzales lasting legacy, in the eyes of most, will be his looking like a total dumbass while flubbing all his answers before Congress so that we can still look back on what a mistake he was years from now.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Xstr8guy

You don't know enough about Chertoff?!

The full weight of the failure to react to Katrina falls soley on this loser. In the sea of incompetency that is this administration, Chertoff is one of the biggest fish. Brownie was merely a patsy. He took the fall to protect Chertoff.

Xstr8guy
    The fact is that the new one to take Gonzalez place will have to be approved by the Senate, which is no longer of Bush control.
    Can Bush quickly make a recess appointment while Congress is on vacation? Say it ain't so!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Ding Dong The Witch Hunt Is Gone.

one thing i've always remembered about chertoff. early on when new orleans was flooding, walmart tried to send in extra water and blankets and chertoff is the guy who said they weren't needed and sent 'em back. the media seemed to have backburned this for some reason, but his decisions make the entire country less safe.

it seems bush never even thinks of bringing forward someone who is qualified for a job - his only concern is whether he has already had a history of working with someone. in my opinion, a person who is highly qualified to be head of the department that runs fema shouldn't even be qualified to be attorney general - the two have very different qualifications.

I don't know enough about Chertoff to know if this is a good thing or a bad thing!

Baghdad Bob
    this is great news maybe they will stop annoying us all now