Thread: Praise The Lord... Its A Miracle....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Praise The Lord... Its A Miracle....

Michael Vicks has found Jesus.

Why is it every time someone gets caught fucking up they immediately turn to religion as the 'get out of jail free' card?

Are we really that fucked up as a country that just because someone says they have found god, jesus, religion we'll let them get away with murder, literally in this case?

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Of course he found Jesus cause they don't have a rehab center for dog killers.

CamCruise
    If Vic ever had a bit of the sprit in him at all he would have never done that kind of premeditated animal cruelty.

This just goes to show that he will do and say anything to get out of this.
    At first he just out and out lied, now God. :bullcrap: :bullcrap:

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Are we really that fucked up as a country that just because someone says they have found god, jesus, religion we'll let them get away with murder, literally in this case?
    Yes. Yes we are. Not you and I necessarily, but the majority of people do believe in forgiving all sins. Dumbasses!

If you want to frustrate yourself beyond belief... just watch Fox News for a while and see all of the idiots trying to defend Vicks. It's painful!

How long have you been gay? Bab's Avatar
    It's sad but we unfortunatly have to let everyone defend himself. There would be no point to the justice system if we started to decide you can and cannot.

I can't wait to see what he will get!
    Bab - ICQ 53343648
    Promote the best: www.ClubBisexual.com - over 350 bisexual fhg - Gigantic amount of free content

Working hard to dominate the gay adult industry. JamesXR's Avatar
    The upsetting thing is that Christians shouldn't be more willing to forgive a fellow Christian. Isn't Christianity about loving and forgiving everyone, not just the club members?
    JamesXR
    Affiliate Relations for www.BoyZShop.com
    Yes, I do have what you're looking for.

Dzinerbear
    I'm surprised he didn't approach the SPCA / Humane Society to register for an animal sensitivity training session.

Michael