Thread: What Percentage Of Sales Are Non Credit Card?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Percentage Of Sales Are Non Credit Card?

I was wondering if anyone knew what a 'base' figure was in terms of paysite memberships that arent made using a credit/debit card?

Right now im at around 3.7% of transactions going through via the CCBill phone billing option and i wondered if that was above/below average on membership sites?

Does anyone know the standard percentages iin terms of sales being made through methods other than credit or debit cards?

Regards,

Lee

Looking for content ;)
    depends but some of the guys i talk to say that they have around 30% of their total memberbase on another payment option that CC ...

the 30% is online checks, phone, and stuff like that

Scooter
    i think 30% is way huge amount... real things is about 10%. but it's imho.

Baghdad Bob
    i think under 5% sounds about right

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    In the last 2 years I had 10 (ten) credit card transactions... Most here use direct debit

DEV....
    :-D

chodadog
    It would all depend on how many options you give your visitors. If your only alternative is phone billing, then you're going to have a low percentage. If you use cascading billing, then you can throw some other options at them like 123Bill.com or Local Billing and get some customers that would previously be unable to join your site.

We make an easy 10-15% using GX Bill as our phone billing system. I used to have really poor results with ccbill's dialer as its only US, you should get a proper phone billing system, if nothing else use ccbill for your US calls and GXBill for all other countries.